"You broke my mailbox."

I haven't made a journal in a long time but today I am really angry. Last night I was home in my room and my mom was out (getting sh*t faced.) And she came home and comes storming into my room and yells at me about some sh*t. So then she makes me come outside and yeah, there it is, her and her friends had run over our mail box. So I was a little upset about this, its our mailbox,.... I mean its not that important but come on.

So today she makes me go to the store and buy a new one,WITH MY MONEY, my hard earned money, it annoyed me, although she doesn't think I should be annoyed about this. I get back home and other family members go and put the mailbox in the hole and do whatever, their still doing it now.

Yeah, all peachy now right? Hell no.

My mother comes in and yells about the mailbox I got, she says its ugly, I said I didn't care its a mailbox, and then things were said, out of nowhere she tells me that I don't do anything anyway and I can shut the f*ck up and do what she tells me and that it was MY fault the mailbox was ran over.

How the hell was it my fault?? I wasn't outside, it wasn't my drunk ass friends running it over, it was hers. So then she go's into telling me how she doesn't need me even though I bring in half the money in this family, she works 2 days away and I work every f*cking day.

I'm paying for my little sisters cheer classes, on top of that I buy and make dinner every night, I do so many things and I'm so, so freaking happy my work in this family is appreciated.

So I tell her this and she doesn't seem to care, so then I bring up the fact that I did leave for awhile, when I went on a summer trip this year, so then she brings up how she had to work more because I left her high and dry, yeah right, I asked her if I could go, and she said it was fine.

So after her telling me she doesn't need me she's trying to make me feel guilty for leaving for a trip. She doesn't make any sense and always makes everything my fault, and true sometimes things are my fault but everything wrong in the world is not my fault.

I'm sorry for the complaining, I'm just varying annoyed, and now I have to go to work.

do any of you have these problems with a parent????

Again I am sorry for the complaining I just had to get it out!!
October 5th, 2010 at 09:23pm