Things are hard enough with out people like you!

I am not an agressive person, and I will not rise to you! I will not act like the fool you make me out to be just so you can get what you want. I think you are rude, arragant, sneaky and low. And to be honest, you are something to be ashamaed of. I would hate to think that when peple look at me that is what they saw. So I hope that you have done yourself proud. You took me by surprise. I didn't think you were that sneaky. Infact I thought you were perfectly normal with good inentions. But not so much now. I can't stand you. I know what you're doing and it's not going to work. I promise you that.
If bringing other people down is what makes you feel good, then go ahead, do what you what you ahve to do, but try it on me again, and I shall not hold my tounge. You act like a friend to me and throw it all in my face, use it against me. Well it shant work again.
So now, be gone and leave me be, I want nothing more to do with such a low form of life. Someone like you should be left well alone. I wont waste another seocond of my life feeling sorry for yu and giving you what it is you want. Try it, and we shall see who wins. Because yes you are there, and you always will be, but you wont win, I am a bigger person , and I will not let you.
October 12th, 2010 at 12:20am