Today is October 13! It's my BIRTHDAY! :D

Today's my birthday! I can't believe I'm... 17! :P I look nothing like a 17 year old!

For some odd reason it bugs me that I'm already 17. I wish i was still 16 because i don't like being older than my friends. And also the fact that i think I'm like the only one that was born in '93 and all of them '94. If only my bday was in 2 months or something. *pouts*
But oh well, i can't change it. Sooooo what am i going to do today? Maybe go out for dinner with the family like we do every year haha. I can't choose from either Applebees OR Fridays. Help?(: Last year they took me out to Chilli's! :) Yum.

This morning, one of my best friends got me the DVD of CAMP ROCK 2 the extended edition!!! I was sooo happy because if you all didnt know I'm a HUGE Disney fan. And also i have like the hugest crush on Joe Jonas<3 Thank you Maryan! <333
And my other best friend Nyapal sent me a package and hopefully might get it today :D She transferred schools sadly :/ so this was the only way to get it. I'm so anxious to see it!!!!
And on top of that, me and a friend of mine, Allison share the SAME birthday today! Though she's turning 16 so we thought it would be nice if we did a gift exchange and plus she's moving to Japan in a few weeks because her father is getting recruited so atleast we'll have something to remember each other by :( I was excited that for the first time in my life, someone that i personally knew had the same birthday as me.

Ah, seventeen. I still can't believe it man! :P And then next year, 18? O.o I don't know...i still feel sort of...kiddish. Not well mature for this age. Now I'm seventeen, I'm expected alot from my parents. It's going to be quite a challenge.

Anywhoo. At school right now. Just got done with the PSAT's! Which totally blew my brains out. I wonder what will happen to me when I take the ACTUAL SATs. :O Ehh.

Q's?

1. When is your birthday?
2. Have you already taken the SAT'S yet? Hard? Easy? Okay?
October 13th, 2010 at 09:24pm