I gets to see my god-daughter finally! :D

Oh thank god I've been missing that little girl like crazy. I haven't seen her since 4th of July and she lives like a ten minuet drive from me, but both me and Angelica, Lexi's mom, have been so busy with school that we just never have the time to hang. It's just going to be nice to get away from the drama I've been dealing with Matt and just life itself. Ugh it is going to be so nice to see such an innocent face after all this drama right now. I really can't wait till tomorrow! I'm staying the night with Angelica and meet her new boyfriend who is so amazing with Alexis, he spoils that kid rotten. Which is a nice turn around from Kevin who cheated on Angelica, got another girl pregnant and denys his littler girl the chance to know her father. She's given him chance after chance to prove himself and last month finally did it for her. He dropped Alexis off at her doorstep and just told Angelica straight up. "Here she won't stop crying and I don't want her. I don't even know why you dropped her off." That just pissed me off so badly, you do not treat your daughter that way. You espically don't deny her. He is so self-centered and with another child on the way he better learn some maturaity.

I had another fight with Matt and this time I think he's serious. I'm hiding the heartbreak as best as I can from my sister and mom but it's getting so hard. He keeps texting me telling he misses me and calling me babe. I just want to text him and go back to him but we would just go back to this, I guess. I just want us back to normal but I don't know if that can happen. He goes to UNC right now and I live in Texas. Ugh long distance sucks balls.

I'm calling it a night. Goodnight Mibba. :D
October 15th, 2010 at 07:15am