I have tickets for Lee Evans and I'm already sick of X Factor and travelling.

So as the title suggests I have tickets for Lee Evans' Roadrunner tour next year and I am so excited you won't believe it - I couldn't convince my mum to go with me in time for his last tour but this time I succeeded. I saw Jason Manford last month who was so funny I laughed the entire time he was on stage and went home with stomach ache. Next month I'm going to see Jimmy Carr (and Paramore, but they're not comedians) and we're in seats within enough distance of the stage to potentially be picked on :D I cannot wait.

Also, I'm sick of X Factor. I cannot stand it. It's unfair and I just hate it!!!
Grrrrrrrrrrr!!

Well my friend has been travelling around Europe (the same friend I went to see Jason Manford with and shall be going to see Jimmy Carr with) and he has planted the idea of travelling in my head. Now, I'm getting very frustrated at work - minimum wage has gone up and the adult age down and yet I'm still not getting it!! - so I have decided to give myself 18 months (I have been at the nursery nearly 3 years now so I have every reason to be frustrated) in which to get my level 3 qualification for child care, save up some money and then I am going travelling.

I haven't particularly thought of any places I really want to go to yet but I've got plenty of time to think it up. Besides it's just going to be a case of going wherever the flow takes me. I'm so set upon travelling I even dreamt about it last night. I was in Germany (though the name of the place was Kitzbuhl where I stayed in Austria once, bit weird) in a student's dorm talking about how they smelt just like English student digs. Then I went outside and saw my traveller friend with his friend who went travelling with him (mouthful, I know) just randomly walking down this German street towards me and then I began to panic because I'd gone travelling and had forgotten my camera. Which I will not do when I actually get gone.

I just need to go somewhere (even though I'll miss my mum) and see something different. I need to do it or I'll go crazy.

In other news:
1) I didn't get Glastonbury tickets which is bad times. We're going to Download instead.
2) My brain keeps thinking of new story plots. Which is bad, I need to finish other stuff.
3) Christmas is apparently starting early in the UK.
4) I have loads of paperwork to do for work which is also bad times.
5) I hate Daybreak. BRING BACK GMTV!!!!!!
6) Cheryl Cole changing her hair colour is not front page news.
7) Celebrity Juice makes my Thursday nights. I just love Keith Lemon.
8) I've just watched some episodes of Come Dine With Me that I've never seen before.
9) I spoilt cycle 14 of America's Next Top Model for myself; never occured to me that it had already ended in America so I was bummed to see who won. Especially because I don't like her.
10) I'm so glad Tiffany won Britain's Next Top Model but it so should have been Charlotte.

:)
xoxo
October 16th, 2010 at 07:30pm