ThisReflectionFades (Band)

Hey Hi Hello to everyone who may be reading this
I just wanted to take this . . . opportunity? That's not really the right word. Option? Anyways, I wanted to share a band with everyone on Mibba.
I am actually close with these guys - I've known their vox/keys guy since he was still crawling! Their guitarist is my best friend's brother, and I also regard him as my own brother, seeing as he pretty much lives at my house. Lead guitarist is also a friend of mine's brother. Their bassists grandmother is my next door neighbour. And the vocalist and drummer (who are brothers) are very close friends of my own brother, and I often go to shows with them both.
Needless to say, I know these guys well! They work hard and are truly passionate about music. They are all talented and fastly progressing (if you could see videos of them live when they first started last year, compared to now, you'd be amazed!)
They, obviously, still need quite a bit of work with their vocals etc. But, honestly - you can hear the potential!
Anyways, I really hope that you can give them a quick listen. Even if you don't like it, I'd love to hear what you think they can improve on.
If anyone wants the lyrics to the song, I can provide them :)

ThisReflectionFades: http://www.myspace.com/thisreflectionfades

I hope you listen and enjoy!
xoxo
October 17th, 2010 at 06:17am