We're good and in love. [Nervous as hell. Very boring journal, just a waring]

We've been good. This weekend no fights, no break ups and we just spent time holding each other and stealing those soft kisses from each other. God, it was so perfect and now I'm scared we'll fight and break up again. Matt and I have this thing that neither of us plan but it just happens every time, we can have a perfect two or three days the bam! we're fighting and we break up. I don't know why it happens to us but it just does but, we always get back together. I don't know I'm just so crazy in love with Matt and I don't want to lose him at all. We've been together for a year and month this Sunday and it's so crazy. The most craziest yet happiest year of my life. I don't know how to explain it but if you know love then you know how I'm feeling right now. I never want to let him go and god did it kill me to say to goodnight to this most perfect man. I couldn't do it so I forced him to say goodnight first, I hate saying goodnight to him. I just can't do it. It tears my heart out to let him go for the night. I hate not talking to him.

On a lighter not my high school is doing state testing, which means if I don't pass these test I won't graduate. Ahh I'm so freaking out because in order to be eligible to take these tests you need 13 credits, and Friday I got 2 credits which gave me 12 so they just pushed me in anyways. I just found I'm taking them today and that gave me no time study so I'm freaking out hardcore right now. This is insane and I don't know what I'm going to do. I still need 14 more credits to able to graduate high school, but I don't know. I'm going to bed Mibba, I have to get up a hell of a lot earlier than I'm used to tomorrow.

I hope everyone had a good night/day. :D
October 19th, 2010 at 08:04am