Guidance Counselors Suck

Why do people feel the need to pry into your life when you obviously don't want to open up to them?

My guidance counselor is probably the worst G.C. in the world. She always thinks I am going to cry. She seems to think I hate my life and the people around me. She thinks that I am too dumb to realize what will be good for me next year at college. I am a grown girl. I know the difference between right and wrong. At least I am not like some of the dumba.. people in my school whose life goals are to be a famous DJ in a club, or to work their whole lives, and forget about college. At least I plan on doing something productive next year.

My G.C. is so dumb. She thinks that every time I go to see her, I have emotional problems that I want to talk about. No, it takes me way more than 4 years and about 7 meetings in that time period for me to open up.

People really need to stop trying to get inside my head. She doesn't need to know how I think or what I feel. She doesn't need to know what happens outside of school. I don't plan on telling her what I am actually going through. She doesn't need to know my life story to get me into colleges. She doesn't need to know how I am with my friends. She doesn't need to know anything more about me tahn she already knows.

LEAVE ME ALONE!
October 20th, 2010 at 05:52pm