I Got Invited To An Orgy Today!

Long time, no see.

I haven't posted a journal, or anything else, in over two months. I blame it on school and my un-Senior like schedule. Really, its horrible. Two math classes, two AP classes, Spanish 5 and Economics

Besides high school, my life has been consumed with college. I've applied to seven colleges and so far I've been accepted to four. And the three which have yet to respond happen to be my top three choices.

Sex, Drugs and Rock-n-Roll

Back in September, my sister and I went to the annual X-Fest. This years performers were Haste the Day, Drowning Pool, The Dirty Heads, Papa Roach, Sublime, Seether and Buckcherry. When I wasn't avoiding the pot smoke and adverting my eyes from very intimate couples, I had enjoyed myself. I really didn't like Haste the Day and Drowning Pool was okay. The Dirty Head were awesome and so was Papa Roach. But I think Sublime and their great new singer stole the show. Still, Seether was my favorite because their live performances sound just like their recorded music which is something I find other groups are lacking. Buckcherry was okay but I was really too tired to enjoy them.

The Orgy Thing...

I walked into AP English today and a friend of mine said, "Hey, Madison. Do you want to come to Carmen's orgy on Saturday?" Me: "Er.....sure." But, no. The orgy is really just a bonfire, which I found totally disappointing.
October 21st, 2010 at 03:34am