Is Mibba Dead? Or do I just not have any friends here?! I really wish I could read a horror story on this site. A GOOD ONE.

I think I just have no friends.

Oh well.

But maybe i could possibly make new ones :D, I would love to read stories and such that interest me.. I've gotten so tired of the same old "OHH I'M GOING TO FALL IN LOVE" kind of stories. If you know what I mean..

I was so thrilled to make a mibba, but I wish people would give me more feedback on my work.
Whenever I give feedback it is hard on and honest.
I give A LOT of feedback when I can.

ALSO

What I'm hating about Mibba, is the amount of fakes that I meet on this site.
I thought that this was a writing site, not a site about looks or anything.
I do have pictures posted of myself, but solely myself. I'm no poser.
I just thought that looks never were supposed to be incorporated with the amount of talent that people have in their writing.

By the way, I know I'm typing weird, It's just a style that I picked up when journaling.

Also, I wish that I could read more horror here.
The only horror writer that I know and love is Opiate.. She's been my friend for awhile, we met eachother in a writing camp. So I already knew her work then.
But anyway if you're a good horror writer. comment

QUESTIONS FOR YOU
1. Have you met any nice people here?
2. Do you get good feedback on your work or just the simple "this was really good :D" or "OMFG I LOVE ITTT!!!!"? If not you can say that you'd like me to give you some in your comment, I've been well trained for constructive criticism, and well overall great evaluation.
But one pointer, I am e x t r e m e l y and sometimes b r u t a l l y honest.
3. What would you like to see more of Good Ol' Mibbs.? [genre or everything wise]
4. Do you think that the "fakes" and the people coming on here for friends or dating are turning this into a social site?
5. What things do you write? [genre/types of writing]
6. Want to be my friend? XD haha.
October 22nd, 2010 at 06:02am