Pictures

I hate it when people decide that they want to take pictures of me, even though I ask them not to do so repeatedly. Then they insist on showing the fucking things to me, and I get to see the fat disgusting pig that I really am. I absolutely dread the time when I will have to take my stupid senoir photos. Even if that is roughly three years from now, I still dread the very thought of it.

I have managed to avoid my yearbook pictures for the past three years, and I have taken down, and/orripped up almost every picture of me in the house. By now you probably get the picture pretty well. I HATE my appearance. A LOT.

So yeah, that one little thing has made me very sad. I only ever get this bad when I see myself in pictures, otherwise, I'm ok with pretty much anything.

If I get passed all of those feelings, I guess I feel sort of hopeful too. Today I thought alot about accomplishing all of the goals that I set for myself this year, and last night I wrote three poems, all of which I am sort of proud of, which are posted on mibba. It made me feel good to post something, and the comments I have gotten on them have so far been really good, so that's a great thing.

I want to lose twenty lbs by christmas, so I will begin walking four miles everyday, and doing situps and arm workouts. I'm not pushing myself too hard, I just want to really make this happen. I don't think I have ever accomplished any of the goals that I have set for myself ever before, so if I can do these few things like getting all a's and b's, and loosing weight, I will become a better person.

Ok, so that's it for my little update. I'm super tired right now, so I think im going to set my alarm, and take a decent nap while my ipod is charging.

Song Of The Day: Vox Populi by 30 Seconds To Mars
October 22nd, 2010 at 10:40pm