Please read and comment:)Hail storm!!!! I was in the middle of it working. Hell yeah!!!!! That's the best storm I've ever worked outside in :)

Ok. For the past few days me and my dad have been helping the people next door. There older people. The man was building a foundation for his shed. Him and his wife left for a few days so today me and dad got out there working on it. Trying to get it done before they came home. You can look at the sky and tell it's going to storm. Me and my dad start running to get done but the cupple get home so he old man comes out to help in shorts and a tee. It's black by now( time 4pm). It's raining hard and we already have our concrete down and ready to go. I lean down to pick up a few stones were going to put on the concrete and 3 huge things of hail hit me in the neck and head. I hear my dad yelling at the man to get inside. I take off running for cover. The man and my dad fallowing. I look at the man and say "do you know why me and my dad yelled at you ( we would have never done that normaly. He man says no. I point to the deck infront of us were hail is falling in big chuncks. Then he gets it. While it's hailing, mega lightning and raining like crazy, the big tree in my front yard snaped. Thank god it was away from the house my mother and 2 younger sister were in. So the hail stopes and were back to work. We laid one stone and lighting stats going crazy and rain is falling so hard we could bearly see infront of us. Were laying these stones then we mix concrete and water and start pureing it on the stones. When we were done it was raining and storming so hard we left out stuff outside and ran for our house. That was the most fun in a huge storm I've ever had. If you look at a weather radar right now and you look at Texas and Arkansas you can see what kinda weather we were working in. Soooo much fun!!!!!! Tell me if you would have worked in that weather.There's still more storms comeing. :) now I'm in a tornado watch....
October 25th, 2010 at 01:53am