I really wanna find that person with the most awesomeness story idea.{Will race always be the most acknowledged subject of life?}

Okay, so we're gonna ignore the actual title right now and make a left turn to get to the subtitle.

Will race always be the most acknowledged subject of life?

Now, I myself am sometimes interested in these types of desputes and arguments. But it's kind of rediculous and pointless when I have 64 readers and 19 comments to a journal that was only a vent. People took it way more serious than I had thought and that was irritating because I only wanted to find stories like that on here.

If I could say it all over again, I wouldn't really change much but would just say I want to read more up on minorities than just blacks. People say that they don't focus on the ethnicity of the characters, but that's not always true. Sometimes, the heritage is ALL about race and if I want to read a story like that I don't see how anyone can call themselves putting me in my place.

Moving past this fatiguing subject, let's move on to the main title and the main reason I had wrote this whole journal.

Please, don't even put forward your best efforts to the subject ahead at this point, I'd rather have more commenters for the next part of this journal

Person with the real world story idea

She didn't exactly say it was a real word thing and let's get it right. That idea will not be a fanfic because every year it's a different cast and new place.

Six-Eight different people of different heritages, beliefs, genders, backgrounds, and ways of life, all living together in one house for a good amount of time. Sharing in their experiences and growing in character. She hadn't exactly said those words. I'm the one that's stating them now because I would love to start the story up.

Would there be other people interested in doing this with me? Please comment if so.
October 26th, 2010 at 03:21am