Share you backstories here

So I know there's a place in the boards for this but I still want to make a journal about it since I think I'd get some cool comments here.

So share the backgrounds of your stories, the little quirks about your stories that you never put in but they were part of the reason why a character acted the way that he/she did. Or even why you picked a certain name.

Here's a few of my quirks or interesting facts I guess would be a better name for them.

The first story I ever wrote was actually Roxanne and it was written in the course of a week.

In Tearin' Up The World Mick sounds hurt when Josie said she wants Vince to win not because he likes her but because he's disgusted that Josie just likes him for his looks and his bed skills.

My personal favorite piece that I ever written is Love Is Like A Glass Splinter because of the way that it portrays Axl Rose, instead of portraying him as a raging lunatic, and a pain in the *ss it actually portrays him as a real person with real feelings.

Into The Storm was written for my LA assignment. It was written the night before it was due and it was written in a time span of three hours and it was originally called After The Storm

In Roxanne the entire time Duff and Axl know that Roxanne slept with Izzy but they don't let on because Duff doesn't want to ruin his relationship with Roxanne and Axl doesn't want to upset his sister anymore.

And then finally
If I Die Tomorrow is actually about a dream I had for several nights again and again until I decided to turn it into a story.
-I wrote the ending first, then the middle and then the beginning,
-In the last part of it the song that Mick is playing in his room when Cassi goes to get him and the paper that he tucks under Cassi's gravestone is the Motley Crue song, If I Die Tomorrow.
- Cassi is actually killed by a sniper who was aiming for Nikki when she got in the way.
- Vince actually knew about it because at a bar he had heard rumors about it but never mentioned it because he thought it was just a joke.
- The reason that Mick didn't go out with the others was because he wanted to finish writing the song for Cassi and get everything set up so that he could tell her how he felt when she got back from the mall.
-Cassi is actually the name of my brothers ex-wife who was a raging b*tch, that might have had something to do with the reason she died in the story. >.<

My short story Secrets was first written on a post it note that I had in my room for two and a half months before I typed it up.

There's probably way more but that's all I can think of at the moment.

So share your back stories after all I did share mine.
October 26th, 2010 at 11:28pm