Look Alive Sunshine.

Today is October 26, 2010. Exactly three years ago today was the first time I saw My Chemical Romance. I saw them at the new Prudential Center in North Jersey, they were opening for Bon Jovi. They were one of the first bands to play in the new center, and I was lucky enough to see them.

I can't tell you howhappy ecstatic I was to see them. It's not a feeling any of us can truly explain. It's just a feeling that we all know from seeing them perform live. If you've never seen them perform, you need to. It's such a rush. It's a high, for most of us. It's a place to feel like true family with complete strangers. If it were possible, I'd follow them across the entire world to see them play every single concert.

Their fans, we're so dedicated. I love being with other My Chemical Romance fans. At that show, three years ago, I met my absolute best friend. We know everything about each other, we're simply ... inseperable. But she moved to Texas after relations with her parents going bad and we're still glued together even though we hardly ever get to see each other. In fact, I believe she's one of the most dedicated fan of this beautiful band.

I think that because for their first show in years, she flew from Texas to New York to the UK for their show in London. If I could have gotten the money together, I believe I would have went with her.

So I guess what I'm saying is that I love this band, and I love what they do. I love their lyrics, their meaning, just them as a whole. They're beautiful. And I don't care what anyone says about them, they are such beautiful people. They're my heroes. I love them. I love them with my entire being. Gerard, Mikey, Ray, Frankie, and Bob too, they're my heroes. I couldn't imagine my life without their music.

xoxo Lyn
October 27th, 2010 at 12:42am