Que?

'Que' is one of the only Spanish words I know.

Maybe it wouldn't be so bad to learn Spanish. The proper version of Spanish, not the ghetto slang. I would already know how to pronounce the words, mostly because I try to teach myself Italian. The thing is, what good would speaking Italian do? The thing is, the U.S.'s second official language is Spanish. A lot of people in this country speak Spanish.

Thing is, I already know several Italian words and phrases. The language is very much like Spanish and French.

Now, French is a pretty language. So is Italian. If I go around town speaking either of those languages, though, it wouldn't do me much use.

I want to learn another language, hands down. Whether it be French or Italian or Spanish...or all three.

What? They're all pretty similar.

I'm actually writing this entry right now because I'm ripping a CD onto the computer, and it takes a while to do. After ripping the music, I'll have to sync it to my MP3 player, which I hope does not take as long as the ripping process.

Now to go eat the "burnt" pizza sitting on the kitchen table. Jeez, gimme a break. I got the pizza out of the oven as soon as I could - it doesn't even look that bad.
October 29th, 2010 at 01:50am