Time I got right with God and with myself

Last night I realized how much I have trusted people and I realized that I need to put all of my trust into God and not people anymore. People have been proven to fail. My recent story is this; An ex friend of mine tore apart my life and my soul. Last year the same thing happened and her and another one of her friends ganged up against me and tore me apart. They said I was too sad after my Grandma died and when I was mourning. And now I make the mistake of telling someone how I feel and they go tell her I am talking crap about her. I learned not to outlet my feelings from this to anyone but God because only he is the all trusting. My Ex friend ended our friendship yesterday, and told me I am a backstabbing liar, and my dad recently just lost his job and it seems as if the whole world is against me right now except for God and very few of my still friends that haven't betrayed me. This isn't a want of Sympathy but rather I just need to tell someone that is not involved in any of this to just vent to or to lean on because my life is just so messed up right now. It feels as if it is the goals of some to make my life a living Hell. Last night I went out to the Golden Corral saying goodbye to my sister for she left for New York to live there permanently. After dinner I turned on the only christian radio station that I know of and "We fall Down" be Chris Tomlin was on and I was in the car and it was all overwhelming. I don't know what is going to happen next with my dads job or about the people at school that hate me... but something tells me that it will all be okay....

-Billy Reichle
October 30th, 2010 at 08:20pm