Scary COLD Halloween

Scariest thing this Halloween??? I have a chest cold. I have the most authentic voice ever!! Not to mention the hacking.( It's a new Morris Code, Insert cough;-) I have two papers I have to write and one Bible verse to mesmerize. I hate teachers who give homework when your sick and except you to do it on time. ( I know I'm living in a fantasy world)
On the other hand I bought tickets to the premier of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bad thing it is being released on a Thursday and the tickets are for the midnight show. That goes to show you how devoted to Harry I am and what a cool mom I have( she is coming with me) I might have to lock her in the bathroom. LOL I wouldn't do that. My father on the other hand ( see previous journal entry) I would toss him out of the car. Not kidding.
My school has allowed me to do a independent study program which means I go to school for the full day on Tuesday and Thursday. On the other days of the week I go for my morning classes ( math and ELA). With this program I will graduate in two years instead of four!! My barn where I race barrels competes on the World level ( I am on that team) which means major scholarships for big time colleges!! I am sooo exited!! As the boy band Big Time Rush says " you gotta live it Big Time!" :=)
October 31st, 2010 at 08:51pm