Nothing makes a person feel more important than having the Imperial March for a theme song. [and i'll review your stories and stuff]

This is an absolute truth. I got an MP3 player the other day, and there are certain songs that just make you feel awesome. Most of them used during some epic movie scene where someone dies, or something.

The Imperial March will suddenly lead a person to feel an overwhelming sense of badassery. Epic force control, leading you to knock cars off the road by your utter presence, just by walking near them.

Especially when they're the kind of asswits who'll pull over towards the curb just so they can splash you with water. Murky, muddy water which has probably seen so many gutters, even hormonally-charged teenagers wouldn't associate with it.

Yeah. Those kinds of guys. I always imagine force powers. Or giant mecha. We've already established I'm a loser, though.

Anyway, that was something I learned, yesterday. I also learned that Wonder Woman is apparently an Islamic scapegoat for DC, apparently. Silly interneters with their crazy theories. Next thing you know, they'll be saying gay people are going to Hell, and black people are descendants of Cain, being punished for his sins.

.... Oh.

The point of all this? There is none. There is only caffeine, food, and the lack there-of in my belly. There is also the painful knowledge that I would have to go out to get some.

I'm tired, guys. Amuse me. Give me upbeat music. Something to read. Discussion. I'unno. You who read this are obligated to amuse me. It is your responsibility. Don't fail yourselves. :(

so, i'll read and review your stuf, or at least the first few chapters of it. be warned - i'm pretty direct, and will focus more on execution than the big picture. shoot.
November 5th, 2010 at 06:49am