Am I the only one who doesn't find enjoyment from Incest Stories?

I'm not trying to offend anyone that enjoys those stories, my motto is "to each their own".

I'm just here to mainly state my opinion and see if I'm the only person who thinks this... I mean honestly, what's the appeal? I could see the whole Jonas Bro's thing, you know. Girls get all excited, wants to see them all doing stuff or whatever. I personally don't, but that's understandable. They're celebrities. I don't know, to me it'd be more common.

But what gets to me is, the incest between two brother's or something? I'm sure someone's going to comment, "What's the difference between two random brothers and celebrities?" I just felt the Jonas Brother's were a phase people were going through, that's all I meant. I however don't understand the incest between regular siblings...

I mean, do the author's have fantasies of their siblings thus they write it in a story to get their frustrations out? Or are they purely just writing it out of their own pleasure? I personally find it disgusting, but that's just me. I could NOT see myself getting down with my own brother, and if I had a sister, I wouldn't want to do her neither.

Especially some of the Incest stories where the parents know about it and are all giggly about it... What parent is all giggly and "oh you silly boys" about their sons getting it on? I mean sure, Gay slash, that's different. But brothers? O.o Is it just me? Or do other people think it's a little redundant and gross as well?

Again, sorry if this offends anyone. I'm just really curious... :/
November 8th, 2010 at 01:37am