I'll tip my hat to those...

who can't believe it's me....
Cky ROCKS.

Anyways, another week is here and I have loads to do, as usual...on Wednesday, the first part of my final exam is due....I'm nervous as fuck, 'cause I don't really know if it's good enough. It probably is, it's just me being paranoid.

My boyfriend and I went to dinner and to a movie this past weekend and watched SAW 3D. I love all the SAW movies, and this one was okey. I liked it, I hated the 3D shit, though. I couldn't read the subtitels and watch the movie at the same time, so I gave up on the subtitels so I could watch the movies. My boyfriend fell asleep, hahah! I blame the beers we drank at dinner before the movie.

Today is laundry day also, I have so much laundry at this point that it's not even funny, one of the backsides of having too much clothes.

Anyways, next week,...on Saturday it's time for Avenged Sevenfold, still excisted as ever and have just decided what to wear: Jack Daniels shirt, skinny jeans...black, I think...a pair of kneehigh leather boots. Oh...and my skull accesories.

Here in Sweden, Laila Bagge, who's the owner of the recordcompant Merinola and is also a judge in Swedish idol, has her own collection of jewelery called: Rock by Sweden. I recently got obsessed with the collection and I just adore the skulldesigns. (http://www.rockbysweden.com/smycken.php)

AS for now I have the skull ring (which I'm constantly wearing), a necklace that my boyfriend bought me (Thanks babe) and a bracelet with skulls and crosses, that I got from my friends on my birthday.
I'm waiting for a pair of skullearrings that I ordered a couple of weeks ago, hopefully they'll arrive in a few weeks.

I'm not gonna wear the necklace though, It'll probably just end up hitting me in the face! Haha!

Arrggh....fuck it, no more time to write, have to focus on school now!

Later!

XoXo,
Len.
November 8th, 2010 at 01:29pm