Letter of torment

your standing there forever watching but never looking. i stand before you to promote my love and you over look me, turning to someone who doesn't want you or doesn't care about you the way i do. i want to send a dozen flowers to your door with this letter attached but i'm a coward. I don't deserve you yet i want to be with you. i try to talk to you and you turn to another laughing and going about your buisness. Is wanting to be with a person who doesn't want you a crime? i need to understand you need to know your weaknesses i need to know your feelings and what makes you tick. i need you. I am broken in so many ways yet people come to me asking me (the one who can't solve the problems of my own heart) for help. I tell them a logical answer and let them on my way and then try to solve the problem that most troubles me, you. Will you ever see the way i feel about you? or do i have to endure this torment for a thousand more years? I don't know how much longer i can hold out my sweet please save me from this chaos and bring me to the peace that you carry. Save me once more for i am in trouble. till you see my torment.

Forever yours,

me
November 11th, 2010 at 07:58pm