Paramore; Trent FM Arena, Nottingham; Monday 8th November 2010 [Piccytures]

Okay so I'm not going to go into a minute-by-minute account of the night - nobody really wants to know that I had a burger in Maccy-D's and then went to 'Spoons beforehand. They only want to know the good stuff and besides, if you've been to a concert/gig/whatever you call them, you know how it works.

But it was awesome. We were at the barrier and I got some awesome photos and a few videos. There are 199 photos or something close to that in actual fact so just for you I've picked out my 5 favourite photos. Though there are none of Fun.

Fun being one of their support acts. They were alright, nothing special though. The lead singer pranced around barefoot across the stage, I couldn't tell what he was singing and the poor guy on the keyboard looked bored and excluded. I did feel sorry for them, however, when B.o.B came onto the stage. Only a little bit. I was too busy being excited I was nine foot away from B.o.B.

But anyway my point was I felt sorry for them because the crowd absolutely loved B.o.B and I mean it must have been just about the whole arena whereas for Fun, the first ones up, they just got a ripple. Nothing big. Nevermind.

Then Paramore and there was lots of screaming and excitement and pushing and shoving and collapsing girls and singing and photo taking. Oh and some girl just behind me got to go up on stage and play the Misery Business guitar solo on Josh Farro's own guitar. She literally THREW herself towards the barrier and the security guys hauled her out and helped her up and you know what? She was pretty darn awesome at it.

I also came home with red, yellow and orange Paramore confetti but you don't want to know that. So here's my resized photos :)

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

:)

P.S. I've only just noticed, looking at those photos, I never put the time back one hour on my camera the other week so they have the wrong time on them by one hour hahaha :)

P.P.S. I'm also only now aware after previwing this they're not all the same size but nevermind.
November 12th, 2010 at 01:00am