Akward yet most awsome dream !!! Please read and comment

If you read my Journal about John then you already know who I'm talking about. If you have not let me tell you. Johnny boy is 6"2 realy skinny muscular and handsome. John works at pizza hut and sometimes plays there on his free time. He is very outgoing and always makes me smile becouse of the dumb things that he says. Yes I have a crush on my friend John. The only proplem is he kinda forgets I'm around when his new freshmen whore with big boobs hanging out of her shirt. People are always telling me what a bad boyfriend johny is but it's a lie. I sit with him and his girlfriend at lunch. He's always holding her hand and kissing her neck. Kinda makes me jealous. Ok now this was the dream. I was at a hotal kind of thing with all my closes friends like Cole, Bryan and, John. I had gome outside to do something and it was raining and very muddy. Without me knowing John walked up behind me and kissed my neck. It was so real I can still feel him. He took me into the shed this place had. We were in there while it was raining hard. He must have planed this bcouse there was a litle sleeping bag to the side an he pulled me towrds it. When we layed down he had no shirt on. His skin was warm. I layed down with him in his arms and he kissed me. Wow it felt so real and so good. I don't know what to think. I might see him tonight at pizza hut. I doubt he likes me that way becouse he loves his girlfrind....'s boobs. I don't know. Right now I'm swing my head on his chest and his arms around me. It feels so right but I know it's so wrong!!!

1. Have you ever had a akward dream?
2. What was it about if yes.
3. Do you think my dream means anything or that I just wanted it?
November 12th, 2010 at 11:28am