Holla! Again. Twice in one week?! EDITER WANTED! :)

I am looking for people who really enjoy Speak to give me very critical feedback. This means, you can be as mean as you like, as nice as you like. As long as the feedback will give me something work with.

Criteria I am looking for in this critic?

- Spell checker/grammar checker (they have to be really great at english. Obviously, my spelling/grammar skills suck.)

- Inventive (someone with a great imagination that could contribute ideas to the plot and/or ways to change my plot line around to make it even better.)

- Someone who enjoys this stuff. (I would hate to have someone who hates editing to edit my work... ;[ )

- Someone who has no problem hurting others feelings even if it means they get backlash in return. (Not saying I will totally rip your head off, however, as personal as this story is to me, I may get defensive, but will definetly listen to what you're saying and comply to it.)

I will give you my email address that way you can send me emails on what you think I should change/keep.
I am wanting to publish this story so this is really important to me.

You can leave me a comment here if you're interested.

or add me as friend and inbox me.

:)
November 14th, 2010 at 11:59pm