The basics + questions.

This week shall be quite amazing.

a) Art lesson ( GCSE art is pure gold )
b) French lesson ( I sit with the best boy in the world )
c) Textiles ( I am making the most amazing bag )
d) Buying Fair trade chocolate from the RE department ( this is a huge highlight.)
e) Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 this Friday with awesome friends ( Pure Harry Potter fan here ! )

But my Monday was kind of weird.

I like a guy, we shall name him Bob.
Bob has a brother a year above us, same years as my best friends boyfriend.
both the boys came over and spoke to us, then they dragged Bob off, he's much weaker than them. When he came back the were restraining him, hands over his mouth and keeping his hands in fists. Then one asked me if I would go out with him. Bobs eyes went wide and he attempted shaking his head ( this didn't work as his brother grabbed it and held it still ). I laughed and of course pretended i thought it was funny.

Then my best friends boyfriend said, oh you and bob are going out aren't you. Bob had managed to wriggle free and basically SHOUTED
"no no no ! we are not!" ..
I felt so rejected.

Now I am going to snuggle up in bed and drink my iced tea and read more of Harry potter.
What has my life come too?

Question time :
1) would you like a nice simple banner? ( example here . Just PM with details if you would & I do edit photos with more affects than that )
2) do you like Harry Potter/ will you being viewing harry potter?
3) Iced tea.. love or hate?
4) How was your day ( be open [: )

Night night from Manchester <3
xoxo
November 15th, 2010 at 10:57pm