Listen Up Cos This Is Not The End!

Right guys, so I haven't updated my story in FOREVER D: I'm sorry!
I just have NOT been in the mood to write.
But I have an idea, to get me writing again, and get some ideas to fill in the blanks of "Inject Me Sweetly."

ONESHOTS!
Sooo, if anybody wants a oneshot slash written for them, I'm your man!

Here's the instructions/rules:
It MUST be a slash (simply because I'm crap with anything else)
You can give me some keywords, a picture, a theme, the pairing (example: Frerard, you can even ask for original characters if you want), a title, something you want included (BDSM, incest, cheating, cuteness, sex, etc) or anything else you think will help.
If I don't really know the couple, I'm sorry if I get their personalities wrong D:
I have written/will definitely write:
Oliver Sykes, Pete Wentz, Patrick Stump, All of Panic! (before they broke up), Zacky Vengeance, Synyster Gates, Gavin and Sean from The Blackout, Ian Watkins (I'm obsessed about the pair of him and Sean Smith right now!), All MCR, Ronnie Radke/Max Green/(if I MUST)Craig Mabbitt.
Those are all I can think of right now. Feel free to suggest more :)
Oh, and of course, original slash.

But yeah! That's all, I suppose!
I'm excited, and a little nervous lol. I hope people actually request some :) I'd rather be swarmed with requests than have none, so don't be afraid to ask!
-Ronnie
P.S. IT'S SNOWING. IT NEVER SNOWS HERE. IT IS THE MIDDLE OF NOVEMBER! I LOVE THE SKY.
November 20th, 2010 at 08:31am