You Choose

Hello everyone =] I'm sorry I've been a lousy writer and I haven't been keeping up with either of my stories very well =[ I've been super busy this semester and can not update every week- it's more like every month =[ BUT there is good news! After December 21st I will be free as a bird, and that means I'll have more time to write!

I'll be continuing to update We Didn't Start The Fire and Deserving Selflessness, but after the 21st of next month I'll have A NEW STORY!

And here's where you come in...

I have three ideas about what I want to write about (I plan on writing them all) but I want to know what you guys want to read first. So I'll list them all out for you and see what you guys think.

* All are original slash fiction!

1. Riley used to be a junkie but Blake helped him get his act together and get clean. But because he helped the younger boy out, he believes it's perfectly fine to treat him badly. Riley accepts his treatment because he realizes he would probably be dead without Blake's help. But what happens when Blake's first love, Marc comes back into his life?

2. Parker is bisexual. Parker falls in love with an exchange student from Italy; Carina. Parker gets Carina pregnant, but she can't go back to Italy with a baby or her father will shun her and kick her out. She plans to leave the baby behind with Parker. When Tristan comes into his life, will there be a chance for a relationship with the heart-broken about to be single father?

3. Ambrose aka Ambro, is Columbia University's #1 lacrosse player. He is well liked, good looking, and a very genuine guy. Problem? Although he is out of the closet, Ambro is secretly HIV+. Brennan, an introvert who never had a best friend and is a ghost at the large college runs into Ambro on accident. Will Brennan fall in love with Ambro before he finds out the truth?

So let me know guys, and I'll get it ready for the end of December =] Like an early Christmas or whatever you celebrate present haha <3 I love you guys, and thanks so much if you're sticking with me!
November 24th, 2010 at 06:24am