Things that annoy me...

I felt the need to vent. Apologies to the mods if this isn't allowed or anything.

1. Jason Derulo -

The man writes a good tune, don't get me wrong. I just don't understand why he has to sing his name at the start of every song. We know who you are dude, don't worry.

2. People who drive at least 20 kms under the speed limit -

This is both stupid AND dangerous. The exception is when it's pissing rain and you can hardly see in front of you, but apart from that, don't drive like a god damned grandma unless you are one! lol

3. People that have NO concept of personal space -

I have a bubble. Please stay out of it unless you have prior inviation, or are a member of a highly successful rock band I obsess over. This is the most un-nerving when I'm in a queue for a checkout at a shop or a queue for an ATM. I don't know whether to take a step forward and crowd the person in front of me, or 'accidentally' step back and smush the persons toes. This also happens on trains. I'm always accidentally groping a stranger, having a stranger practically sit in my lap, or getting smacked in the face by someones handbag.

4. People that swing all the way out to turn in the opposite direction -

It's not that hard to turn a corner people. There is really no need to swing out all the way to the left just to turn right. LEARN HOW TO DRIVE!

5. People that only know the front man of a band -

There is more to Fall Out Boy than just Pete. There is more to Liknkin Park than Chester and Mike. There is more to Green Day than Billie Joe. Catch my drift yes?

6. People who seem to lose the ability to spell as soon as they get on the internet -

This also includes people who 'tlk lyk dis' , 'Talk Like This' and 'LyK OMG tAlk Lyke dis!!!11one!1. If you talk like any of these, YOU MAKE MY BRAIN HURT! *headdesk* I can assume you all have taken/ are taking English at school. Please act like you paid attention once or twice.

7. People that treat me like their 'bitch' -

You may get paid more than me, but I do the shit jobs. If I wasn't here, you'd have to do them yourselves. Treat me nice and I'll do things for you without question. Treat me like I'm scum and your 'urgent' taks will suddenly take a backseat to everything until I feel like doing them.

8. Justin Beiber -

'Nuff said. lol. How the f**k he won Artist of the Year at the AMA's is beyond me, and I will lol when his voice breaks and he has to sings all his songs an octave or two lower.

9. People who don't like to inform when they have run out of something -

I don't read minds. If you don't tell me when you're running low, I can't order you any more. The End. :)

10. Websites that log you out when you're in the middle of a massive post -

I won't name names lol, but it's ridiculously annoying. Especially if you can't remember what you typed before it logged you out.

11. Customer service at courier companies -

As I have to deal with this daily, it shits me up the wall. They either don't speak English, ask you un-neccessary questions, have the speaker on their phones to low so you can't hear them properly, or there's epic amounts of noise in the background and you can't decide whether they said 'I wanna pick you up' or 'where are we picking up from'. There are also generally older women that work there and have worked there for a long time and are kinda condecending. You might know what I'm saying is wrong, but I was always taught, 'the customer is always right' when i worked in retail.

12. People that sing the in correct lyrics to a song -

This particularly annoys me when it's a song I like or by a band I like. Although it can be hilarious if they get lyrics ridiculously wrong (think a karaoke situation where people are drunk and think everything is funny) it can be incredibly awakward when you think you have the right lyrics and belt them out at the top of your lungs, only to find out they are right. Please. Save it for the shower.

13. Tall people in mosh pits -

in my world, they shouldn't be allowed lol. However, if I am on the barrier and getting ribs crushed while screaming like a 16 year old...they can stand wherever they like! hahaha

14. People that diss a bands new album because it doesn't sound like their old albums -

Seriously. Get a life. Bands change. There are a few that don't, but most do. If you can't accept that, you probably aren't a true fan. In the word's of Jay Z - 'Want my old shit? Buy my old album.'

15. People that don't follow rules on certain communities -

The rules are there for a reason you know. If we didn't have rules, boards everywhere would turn into petty schoolyard fights about anything. Also. If you break a rule and are told off / told to fix it, please do. Don't think you're being a rebel by ignoring it. Ultimately it'll get you banned or something drastic like your account deleted.

Last one, coz if I don't stop, I'll be here forever lol.

16 People that 'abuse' others from behind the safety of their computer screen -

Four words. You are a coward. You might think you're all cool and awesome for putting someone in their place, but ultimately you are a coward. People that don't have their facts straight before 'abusing' also fall into this category. Either grow some balls and say it to the persons face, or son't say it at all. Simple.

[/end scene]
November 25th, 2010 at 02:06am