A Journal About My Journals and An Annoying Fortune Cookie

You may be wondering "why is she writing a journal about journaling when she doesnt actually have any?" Well hopefully this journal well answer that question. As confusing as that may seem. So for the last month or so i have been quite depressed, until this week. I realised all my journals here on Mibba were highly depressing and that annoyed me becuase im really quite a happy person. So i deleted them. As simple as that. There is nothing you can do about things that are depressing in your life except delete it. Or try anyway. So now i am going to rebuild my journal empire, stronger and happier :)

Now about my fortune cookie. Okay so on Thursday I had my last drama lesson for the year so we had a party. My friend Amy works at an asian restaurant and she brought in Fortune Cookies. I was pretty bloody excited about this cause i had only ever had one fortune cookie before and i was curious as to what it would say. So i broke open my cookie eagerly and and read what it had to say. It said "You are careful and sustematic in your business arrangements." I couldnt believe it. I got a bloody sarcastic fortune cookie!! How could this happen? I dont have any business arrangements and if i did they would never be careful and systematic. I showed my friends and they agreed. My fortune cookie was definitely sarcastic. So that is the story of my fortune cookie disappointment.

If you have ever been disappointed by something like that, please, let me know :)
November 26th, 2010 at 11:35am