This will be mine someday :)

I'm going to driving school starting this Monday because in Texas you have to some sort of driving school under your belt, even if are legal. My sister is going to be 22 in June and they won't let her get her license because she doesn't have any driving school under you belt, and she's been driving since she was 16. So yeah I have to spend 350 on school just so I can get my license but I guess in the end it'll pay off. When I get my license I can go on my road trip with my boyfriend and friends to California for the summer. I'm so excited, like you wouldn't believe.

I'm really determined to have my 65 fastback Mustang by then but I know that won't happen because I have to save up for the road trip. The room I want us to stay in cost 140 a night so I'm going to have to work my booty off as a bartender to get that kind of money for the rental car and the hotel, plus the gas and the hotels for the trip there? Jeez that's well over a thousand dollars, I'm just glad they are willing to pitch in too. I know it'll be worth it, spending that much time with my boyfriend before he has to go back college in August. Look at me already planning my summer before Winter is even here. I'm just good like that, ha ha.

Well as for my journals a couple nights ago, Matt is doing just fine. His depression got bad again but luckily he didn't do anything like that. We talked through it and I'm just glad my man is still here and was able to see that it wasn't the answer even while being that down. I love that about him. <3 Well I'm off to go enjoy my dinner with friends and continue planning our Senior road trip. :)

I hope everyone enjoyed their day and has a wonderful weekend. :)

P.s.
This is my dream car that I will get someday, just you wait and see
Image
December 4th, 2010 at 12:35am