Alex Gaskarth fanfic or John Oh??

Alex.
John Oh.

Why do they both have to be so gorgeous?

Well, I'm having a dillemma. I'm on writers block for my two Nick Jonas stories, and I'm getting kind of tired of my Jonas addiction. Of course I still love Nick and I'll continue my stories, but I really want to write a fan fic of my two orginal loves: All Time Low and The Maine.

If I write an ALEX story, this is the plan: a "band slut" who is trying to make a name for herself in the music buisness by sleeping with any guy from any band on the Fueled By Ramen record label but finds out that Alex doesn't like the fact that she's having sex with everyone he knows. So that bothers her and she tries to get him to like her. But the secret is that she's actually a writer and she's using all the guys she slept with for a piece in a new magazine, but Alex doesn't know that. Then they fall in love blah blah blah even though she's keeping a secret from him. Scandalous, right?

If I write the JOHN OH story, it will be: a girl just lost her baby and her fiance in a car crash, and she's depressed about it. She's a struggling singer and makes a living playing in bars in L.A. Then she goes back to her home town in Arizona to to get a fresh start. There, she discovers that the high school wanna be's that she used to make fun of are in a band- a popular band. She was the prom queen who was supposed to marry the prom king. Then she hits it off with John Oh, even though she really doesn't want to. (I might let her have the baby, whatever is more...is interesting the word?)

These aren't official, just ideas I've thought up over a span of a week.

Obviously the John Oh story is more emotional than the Alex story, but i don't know which to do. I'm not good at doing two stories at once.

Help??
December 4th, 2010 at 03:29am