I fail! :D

So as some (none) of you may know already, I have bright red hair. Also, some (all) of you may know Christmas is coming up. So, silly me decided I should get green streaks for Christmas. Well, I still don't think it's that silly, I thought it would be entertaining...if it worked. As you can probably guess...it didn't.

To start off with my hair wouldn't bleach. I don't know why but it wouldn't. It frustrated me a lot and I tried a few times that night...only two or three times because I didn't want to fuck up my hair. Apparantly I didn't notice that some bleach had dripped onto my eyebrow...so not I have a tiny blonde patch (only four or five hairs) and apparantly there was still bleach on my hair when I went to bed. Now half my hair is a faded pink-apricot colour....But lucking no-one noticed because I tied my hair up yesterday.

Then came the green...It just didn't work. I don't know why, but it didn't. I currently have two green streaks on the left side of my head. There were about four on my right side but when I woke up this morning they weren't there.

That isn't the only thing I've been failing at. I've also been failing at economics. I haven't actually been failing but more I haven't done any of the work. So I'm dropping it because I haven't done an assignment...purely because I just didn't want to do it. I do economics via distance ed. My teacher is traveling for about an hour today to come see me and another student. I'm dropping the subject tomorrow after he would have traveled for one hour to come here and one hour to go back. I'm officially a bitch. I would have dropped it sooner but I thought I was going to do the assignment then...and then when I decided not too it was too late to tell him. Oh well, he can deal with it.

I also don't have a Christmas tree. I don't know why, but I simply just don't. I moved out of my mums house and in with my dad, He used to have a Christmas tree but this year he doesn't. I personally don't care much for Christmas (yet I fucked up me hair because of it?). I'm an atheist so I personally don't believe in most of the shit to do with Christmas. Even the whole family side of it... I don't live with my family, I don't speak to most of them. It will just be me and my dad and I know he hasn't got me any presents and we hardly speak to each other. Christmas is going to be interesting this year.

So...questions.
What's the worst thing you have ever done to your hair?
What are you doing for Christmas?
What do you fail at?
Will you be totally awesome and follow my best friend on tumblr?
December 7th, 2010 at 09:26pm