Help, I have a stalker.

I just got this text from Libby:

I'm finding out more about him ok it's confirmed: he is OBSESSED with you. He talks to Megan about you all the time and his raps include saying ''my c-ck is so numb for Steffi'', he text Beth saying 'bored bored bored . . . mmm Steffi' and he was treasuring your memory stick and smelling it.

There this guy, we'll call him 'D'. From what I've gathered since I joined the school, he's pretty weird. He's a nice guy, but he's got serious issues. . . I was seated next to him in law class at the start of the year and so of course in law we talk occasionally. If he sees me in the common room now, he often comes to sit next to me and then starts talking about really deep stuff like how his dad left him when he was young and how he became suicidal when his girlfriend broke up with him -- and it's so out of the blue, as well. I don't enjoy talking to him about these things . . . we're not at all close, and it's quite awkward. Of course, I sympathize anyway.

I had a suspicion he liked me, and it's pretty much confirmed now by the fact everyone in the year is talking about him having an obsession with me. Apparently to let out his feelings he raps under this stupid performing name. His raps are awful by the way, but the fact he says that kind of stuff in them is just . . . EW EW EW. I only found out how creepy he was being today. D doesn't know I know, but I don't know how to treat him now. I'm naturally talkative and nice to everyone, but since I've had the suspicion of him liking me, I've toned it down with him and have given him signs that I'm not interested (like refusing his request to walk me to the bus stop and such). I'm worried though because I'm actually scared that if I hurt his feelings in anyway (he is the most sensitive guy ever) then he'll get suicidal again. Heeeeeeeeeeeeelp!

_____________________________________________________

In other news, I've finally started watching Misfits, cos everyone in my school talks about it all the time. It's amazing. At first I was like 'what the hell am I watching?' then I got it, and was hooked after the first episode. The only show I've watched weekly in the last 3 years is The Inbetweeners, but that's ended now.

But yeah, if you haven't watched Misfit's, do, because it's brill. It's a comedy/drama about young offenders who are doing community service when suddeny a storm hits causing loads of people in the area (including them) to gain strange powers. It turns their probation worker psycho and they end up killing him, and a lot of the first season is like understanding how their powers work (and in Nathan's case, trying to find what his power is) and trying to hide the fact they killed their probation worker. It's such a funny show but it can get really grim too . . . it's awesome. And I'm all for Nathan x Kelly.

I have a huge crush on Nathan and the guy that plays him (Robert something?). He's hilarious.



Yummy.

What's your favourite show right now, and what to do about D?? I don't want to sit next to him in law tomorrow, but it's gonna be way to obvious if I move seats now :'(. I just want him to leave me alone.
December 9th, 2010 at 10:54pm