Tumblr? (My boyfriend sucks)

I do NOT understand tumblr and I don't even know why I joined it like less then five seconds ago but I did. I don't even understand but could someone please explain to me. I joined it and now I don't even know what to do on there?! AHH I don't get it please someone explain it to me.

Anyways today went a little something like this, tears more tears and oh yeah did I mention tears? My grandma is so sick and I'm so close to her, she is my life support and she's sick. She has congestive heart failure and she needs to have heart surgery and she can't even walk anymore because she can't keep her balance. It isn't like her and it's killing me to see her like this. I don't know if I can go visit her tomorrow, I don't think I could handle it.

So I text the boyfriend hoping he'd make me smile even just half a smile to forget for just a milli second that my grandma is almost laying in her deathbed and may not even make it till Christmas. So I text him and our conversation went like this.

"It's killing me to see her like this,"

"I'm sorry,"

"It's fine. They said she needs heart surgery,"

"If you don't want to talk right now I understand,"

"I want to talk with you. I just want too forget seeing her like this but you don't have to talk with me right now I'm not exactly happy right now,"

"Your just giving me attitude so I'll go. We'll talk whenever we talk."

Really? Does anyone in this journal sense attitude from me? I'm sorry I couldn't be happy go lucky but all I wanted was him to make me smile just once today. And he goes off me, seriously sometimes guys suck hardcore. I just really can't believe he went off on me, after all the times I was there for him? He can't even be there for me just once? God I swear if I didn't love him so much I'd dump him.
December 12th, 2010 at 07:25am