Letter of the Dead: Journal One

They found the first letter tied to the corpse from a string that was attached to the pocket of the desecised. Inside the pocket they found one of the severed fingers and a detached finger nail that was painted white. The finger nail resembled those torn from the victom at hand, but with further DNA testing it was established that the finger nail did not match the current victom nor did it match the finger print found at the bottom of the letter.
The Letter was written:

2022-103

Dear Petunia:
I have fallen to my knees. Why force my naked tongue on the dialogue of what society has given us. In here I have her naked breasts cut into pieces like a pattern. You think you can fool me but Once is for forgiveness, Twice is for betrayl and Thrice is for moon light were I can watch the hangmans gallow. Did you really think my razors would be enough, the mark on the temple.
The graves are marked with cinder and ash a wooden hexagon, three coins hollow stair, this should have been a sign.
Signed,
The PinWheel Slasher

The coroners autospy latter revealed that an inverted pentagram was burned into the clenched hand of jane Doe.

Marvin G VanDam
12-16-10
December 16th, 2010 at 03:53am