Conclusions and Disillusions

I had a major epiphany.
I figured out where I get my story ideas!

I'll be sat in our car, day dreaming about meeting Christofer Drew Ingle or suddenly being on holiday and then one day dream... turns into an Idea. An idea that has a real possibility of happening, for example,
Having to camp our in our car for the night and meeting someone ( a guy ?) and what not. I start thinking about that, adding more and more detail before adding some drama. My characters are the people around me and then I throw in a few extras to add even more drama. Then there's a tragic event and then the story starts to come to an end...
I finally know where I find my inspiration and that has made me so happy. :]

Snow is evil.
We almost had to camp out in our car because we were skidding around the motor way, along with the 16 other cars and 3 lorries. Thankfully my father is amazing and persevered and we got home!

What a disappointment.

I got a Catholic school so we attend mass during the christmas season and Easter. I'm not a devoted Christian and have my own views on church, obviously I won't get into that now ( its not the right time or place ) but I do believe that I should pray and what not. So I sat there, singing the hims and praying along with ... Well probably just a few other kids and the teachers. When it came to the end of the mass I was looking around for the guy I like. He's in choir so he'd be on stage. He wasn't. I was just hoping to catch a glimpse to brighten the day but he wasn't there. I felt kind of empty.

Yay!
I have a new story and it's going to be a proper beginning, middle and end one, not a half finished job.
The layout is one of my favourites :) ( home made :D )

Questions
1. IF you make STORY layouts, where do you find your images?
2. Do you know where your inspiration comes from?
3. MCR or ATL?

Later :) xxx
December 18th, 2010 at 04:08am