restart.

so I have decided to delete the last twwo chapters of All I wanted was you.
why?
because I think they are not my best work.
I tried to write when I had nothing to write about.
The chapters usually come from sitting in class thinking about love, and many situations.
but in the last few weeks I had been consumed with school work.
and I think the load is going to get heavier on the account I am taking 3 classes this coming quarter and also I am finally getting my camera so my art will be my main objective.
as for writing I will still write but only post the chapters I think are really solid and that I love.
because I think they last two chapters I have posted on here are okay but not that really great and everyone here and every subscriber here deserves better because you have made this a really good experience so far, and given this story many stars, and put this story on top.
so with that I will say thank you for your patience and I will be starting again tomorrow night.

oh and also I have this personal project I am doing and it called capture the flag.
and what I want is for you to tell me what is the thing you want the most and leave it as a comment here.
thank you and much <3

xoxo
B.
December 21st, 2010 at 09:08am