Just a note of admiration.

Panic at the Disco. I’m not going to thank you, or tell you guys about how they saved my life. But I’m simply going to write why I follow them, and simply care about them. Why I listen to them for hours on end. Why I give a damn to live.

Panic at the Disco in itself was a brainchild, an inventive band, and despite conflicting views and their shameless break, the band was meant to stir shit up. It was there for a reason. They’ve made an impact and that was the point. It was supposed to be something no one hand heard before, and lets be honest, we hadn’t.

And then, there’s each of the members. There’s the dedicated lovely men that made up and two which continue to make up, Panic.

Brendon Urie. This man, will always symbolize recognition. He’s a ball of sunshine, a drop of euphoria. He’s just so different and brilliant. Brendon just gives me so much hope that I’ll grow up and be noticed for the same things he has. Because, without recognition, I’ll just be another bullshit artist tramping down high school hallways. Eventually, I’ll be able to fufil dreams and goals and have people realize that being left-of center is great. Brendon’s not really afraid of anything. And I’ll confidently say that, because he isn’t. He’s a fearless singer, an adept musician. A beautiful artist. Brendon’s always found his own way through things and I can’t explain what that means for me. It means hope to those who always found their own way to make things. The kids who made up things when they were little and never stopped when they got older. The exagerators. The dreamer. The relentless creator.

Brent Wilson. And although, sure, he’s not in the band. But, he was still a piece of their history and he has evidently changed his life around.Brent gives me the intelligence to continue. Found his calling, moved on. I appreciate him for this, and I thank him for believing in his friends enough to join them on this epic brigade. Brent was a creative and loyal individual, who may not have made it in the music business but he certainally made it. So I don’t discredit him for leaving, I give him more power for sticking up for his own life.

Jon Walker. He came into panic late, but he was so open and happy to fill the position that I guess I never thought twice about accepting him. I don’t personally know much about Jon, so this part isn’t going to be too long…But I can garuntee you that I wouldn’t be the way I am today with out Jon. He helped create one of the most influential CD’s ever bought. Jon Walker is the sun in a darkened room. Jon, to me, is just the little edge of confidence I need to start new or make new friends.

Ryan Ross. Jesus Christ, what can’t I say about Ryan? I’m going to try and sound as straight forward and concise as possible about this man. This glorified soul. This angel. Ryan Ross is the epitome of artist. He, even if it displeases others, does what he feels. He lives. He spends everyday living his life the way he feels he should. Ryan is the light in my life. Ryan makes me feel like no matter what, I’ll never fail. Ryan, maybe on coincidence, had everything work out and it honestly relates to how I feel about my future. I think, hell, there’s no reason why I can’t. There’s nothing stopping me from being a touring musician, except not having faith. The day that Ryan dies, music itself will stop.

Spencer Smith. Is the knight in shinning vests that the music world needed. A true vanguard. The drums being his pallet, Spencer bangs out all the kinks ever needed. I don’t believe that made any sense, but Spencer means true dedication and talent. That, with the help of a few others, I could make it in any band that i wanted, so long as music is there, I don’t need to be in a situation with my best friend or people I know. THat That I should just jump on the bandwagon and live. I shouldn’t let little precautionary wants rule over my need to be a musician or a writter.

I don’t know what I meant to accomplish with this, but I just felt like getting it out.
December 23rd, 2010 at 12:04am