Room To Breathe

I just need some room to breathe, I guess, and what better way to vent than this?

First of all, I had this friend, who was never really a friend. She's kind of... evil. She dates at least three guys at a time (I have no idea how or why) and then she plays with them. She thinks the world revolves around her and that the world is her game of chess (if she knew how to play chess). I hate her, I hate her, I hate her.

Second of all, she was dating this guy. One night, he was contemplating suicide because she was toying with him and he swore that he broke his heart. He texts me and I talk him out of it. I thought he was a nice guy, smart, funny, most of all he understood me and didn't judge. We talked a lot and then one day he asked me out. I bet you already know what I said. And you know what? I really trusted him with more than I've told most of my friends. Big mistake, right?

So take girl, we shall call her Kerry, and make her plot on ways to mess me up and get guy, who we shall call Gary, back. She talks to people behind my back and plots for the good three months that 'Gary' and I were dating. One morning I wake up to a text: 'I feel like such an ass. I'm back witch 'Kerry'. Im sorry. ;('

Now, how does a person do that?

Tonight, about a month later, I get a text from 'Kerry' asking if I would like to ride around with her and 'Gary'. ...What?

I flipped shit because I was holding all of this stupid stuff inside.

Now, I feel like crawling in a hole for the rest of forever and the worst part is, I can't really talk to anybody about it. Normally, I'd talk to 'Gary', but now I can't. ...It just kind of hurts.

Just a little. [/rant]
December 30th, 2010 at 06:41am