Why does everyone want to wake up in the new year hung over?

So last year was my real experince with going to a new years party. Other years I would sip wine with my parents at expsinve resaurants but last year was different. After going to dinner with my parents, they dropped me off at a friends house. That was at like 9:30. The booze got there by 10 and at 10:30 I was throwing up everything in my stomach.

I wasn't done though. After emptying my stomach, I replaced my beer with something stronger. Captain Morgan and Vodka. I drank them straight, nothing to simmer the burn when it flows down your throat. I am a cheap drunk to begin with, so eight shots later and I'm the driver of this party wagon.

I was no longer in control of my body. It was taken over by a warm bubbly feeling. It was making me do things that I would not do in my right mind. My phone was taken from me because I was calling everyone I knew to tell them the things that I was doing. The things that I was doing, wasn't good. Everyone there called me the New Years Slut for a good three months after the party.

So waking up wasn't the funnest thing. I was in no mood to do anything. Every part of my body felt like it had repeatedly gotten run over by a Mac truck. I had to go home like that too. I had to go to a family party like that too. That's where the fun of that night went down hill.

My mom loves her facebook games and she will get onto my facebook to send herself things. During the time she was on my facebook, a good buddy of mine decided to start up a little conversation. He was at the party and the only sober, so he knew exactly what happened. Him thinking my mom was me, told her everything that happened. Including the naughty kiss we shared when the ball dropped.

I didn't get in trouble. My mom was a teenager too. She just doesn't like those friends anymore.

So now that this time of year has finally come around I had been invited to many parties that I would be indeed getting shitfaced at. But I'm not going to any parties because if I was I would have to lie to my mom again. I'm not a good liar when it comes to my parents. I'm actually a pussy bitch when it comes to lying to me.

Now instead of me getting shitfaced trashed with friends, I get to be the DD for my parents. I am 17 years old and not going to be out partying. My life sucks.
December 31st, 2010 at 03:05am