Updated For All You Draco and Hermione Fans <3

I am pleased to say that In The Eyes of the Beholder has FINALLY been updated. For those who don't know, its the story of after the Deathly Hallows (I made the timeline shorter so that the Trio could return for their seventh year at Hogwarts).

The new Minister of Magic, Kingsley Shacklebolt faces the extinction of magic itself due to war casualties. So, he decides that the only option he has is to sign a Marriage Law that requires all marriagable young adults of the ages 17 and above to marry within the year.

The Trio and the Ministry also face the rise of Pureblood factions within the Magical community. If that is not enough, our beloved Harry, Ron, and Hermione must prepare for a Life Choices class, and a year long project to take care of an infant, with....gulp...partners. And so the drama ensues!!

Image
Image from Photobucket

I should have mentioned this in the new chapter, but this one is for:
XxXBlackXxxXRoseXxX
Delightful Syn
lizzybeth
NitTwit102
Eve The Muffin
someone1330
Doggielover9900
ButterflyWarmth
and everyone who has ever commented on my profile or sent me a PM about the finishing the story.

I know I owe you guys a huge apology for taking a long. I had a huge case of writer's block, and every time I worked on the story I was never happy with how the chapter turned out. You guys are the only ones who kept me writing and working on the story, so a thousand thanks.

Hope you guys enjoy the new chapter!
XOXO
~Lyra
December 31st, 2010 at 06:07am