My parents just went mad at me for marrying a girl on facebook.

My parents just proper shouted at me over the fact I just jokingly married one of my friends over facebook.

Wow.

They seriously just went mad.

"All of your dad's friends can see this, all of his band, and his band's friends can see this so take it down now!"

What they do not realise is that this is a joke.

Oh my god, I didn't realise they felt so strongly about the whole "my daughter has just fake-married a girl" thing.

I even told them I was straight, but no, they still went absolutley mad.

Damn, I never knew my parents were so homophobic, I really didn't. I tried to explain to them it was a joke and everything but all they were bothered about was how it'd look if their daughter was supposedly married to some girl at the age of sixteen. I really don't understand them at all.

What a nice way to start the new year, eh?

But yeah, to all you people on mibba who actually read this, I wanna wish you a happy New Year as it is now 00:24 as I write this where I live. ;D

I'm gonna apologise if this journal doesn't make much sense, or if it is all over the place or something, 'cause I'm a tiny bit drunk. (:

Also, a few days ago my best friends fraped me by saying:

"I want vagina in my mouth."

So they've also gone mad about that. I've explained to them that I got fraped and they've turned around and told me that I cant hang out with her anymore 'cause she put that on my status as a joke.

I seriously have no idea what their problem is Mibba, can someone please help me understand?!

P.S My mum has just come into my room and asked if I've "sorted that facebook out yet."

OH MY GOD, I don't even see what the huge problem is. You have no idea how much this had upset me. :\
January 1st, 2011 at 01:40am