alone

don't you ever feel like life for your brother or sister would be better without you in their lives.

i do.

my mums at work for a week and so is my dad so my step-dad is looking after us. he's okay but gets pissed of easily.

i took my sisters cloths out of the washing cause she said that she didn't need them for the next day. then when they weren't washed for the tuesday all hell brok loose. I opologised cause i had forgotton, genrally had. and then we said to wear dirty cloths to skwl on the tuesday and wash them for the wednesday. she has gym on a tuesday and they'd be done for the wednesday. she said what then could she were to go to gym. I said take some cloths to school. and she refused to piont blank. it was just out of the question to take some more cloths to school!!!! in the end they did get washed and everything was okay.

tasha was ment to be at gym for six tonight! (were at my dad's house which is emty) i was ment to be home for about 5:20 but drama went on till 5:40 and i got home at 6:00. she hadn't gone phone mum and when i got home she went skitz at me saying how she was late for her precious gym. which is ironic bbecause every time she's at gym she comes home upset. she's phoned mum at work and blah blah blah. when i got home she wasn't even ready to go!!!!!

i just seem not to be able to do anything right.
June 19th, 2007 at 07:11pm