1/1/11

Today was great. i watched my boys play hard at the Winter Classic. I cheered for them through all 60 minutes of play. They came up short in the end, but I was still happy; today was still great. The Gronk is back. & Geno got a well deserved goal. Sid played hard and got some good shots on goal. Everything was beautiful. You win some & you lose some, & i know my Pens are gonna be frustrated for not winning, especially after all the hype, but I can say, as a very hardcore(& sometimes yelling-at-the-tv-screen) fan, that i still love them & i'm proud of them because it's an honor for them to even get to play in the Winter Classic.

I was so damn happy that Staalsy was back that I didn't even care. Sure, i was frustrated during the game, just like any fan watching, but I didn't care the outcome. It's a tough loss because it was such a special game, but we'll bounce back next game. We'll get to the playoffs and win the Stanley Cup and all with the power of positive thinking. So there.(:

I love my boys unconditionally. <3 They make me wish i played hockey because of how happy it makes them. I'm proud of them because, though I know this sounds creepy, they are my family. They're a part of my life and being a fan of them means they're important to me, like family. I'll cheer for them 'til i die; whether they win the Stanley Cup 749732760 bajillion times, or whether they start a losing streak of 20 games, i'll be rooting for them.

L e t ' s g o p e n s ! (:
January 2nd, 2011 at 06:31am