The First Cut is the Deepest

Well this holiday break did not go at all how I planned. Me and my boyfriend broke up on December 12st 2010. I never knew I could cry that much. I didnt think I'd be as upset as I was, it fel tl ike I was loosing my best friend. That same day I realized that I didn't want to be without him. I wold him that I wanted to work it out but he said that his family was moving next year and that it would be a bad idea if we were together when that happened. The following sunday Jon (my ex) decided to delete me from facebook. xbox and not return my calls or texts. He didn't even give me an explanation to why he was doing this. Honestly that hurt me more than the initial break-up. I gave him everything I had and he just threw it away like it was nothing. How can you do that to someone you said you loved? I have been so miserable this past week, everything I do reminds me of him. I don't even know how to start getting over it. I don't want to seem like a mopey baby to my friends either. Everyday I want him back even more even after what he did. How do I forget about someone who I have my whole heart to? Someone I still love more than anything or anyone else.

RIP Hannah and Jon's relationship
12/7/09-12/21/10
I'll always love you. (corny, I know)
January 4th, 2011 at 11:02pm