You came back, I'd been wondering where you were. [Greys Anatomy, Songs, Whoring/Comment Swap?]

This journal is really quite pointless, but I've not written anything in a while and I need summit to do. Skip way down if you are here for comment swap.

Greys Anatomy/Grays Anatomy (I'm not sure of the correct spelling, and I dont want to google it because honestly I prefer the spelling Grey) finally came back to Ireland. I've been waiting the best part of a year it feels for it to come back, even though, thinking about it. It's probably only about 6 months, which seems a normal amount of time to wait for a new series.

So, I dont know if you watch it, or if it's started showing in the place which you live. So I shan't spoil it. But honestly, it wasn't the most thrilling beginning to a series. Mostly because the end of the previous, was more like the beginning or the next. If that makes sense.

Like they had the one where Derek and such got all banged up. The penultimate in the series, and then the final episode seemed more like the start of the next series? Does that make more sense.

I was hella excited when I saw it was coming back, because I actually love love love these two, (see picture below)

Image

I mean, I know they aren't a couple. But they are my fave characters. I just like them.

Oh, and since I'm guessing America is ahead of Ireland. Please please dont let me know what happens next. I ruined Harpers Island for myself. So please dont tell me anything.

*****

Staying on the Greys anatomy theme, but shifting to songs and some songs I lubb.

So, in the first two eps, did anybody notice that they seem to like Mumford and Sons this season? I'm convinced I've heard two or three of their songs already. Not that I'm complaining, I luuuurrrveeee Mumford and Sons, probably because I spent a week listening to them when my cousin and I were in Sligo in the summer.


A song I like alot, that again reminds me of GA, because when I started watching, that was the song in all the ad's for it. I like the music mostly. And then the words just make it even nicer.

*****

Finally,

So, wanna do me a favour? Love these few stories abit?

Letters to Cali
What do you want for Christmas?
Operation Warren

The first is a chaptered story, with 7 chapters up.
The second is a one shot.
The third will be chaptered, but as of yet only has two quite short chapters up.

So, would you guys be so kind as to comment?
I'll swap with you if you like.

Anyway kids, peace out for now.
-Kitty.

p.s
Do you like/watch Greys Anatomy?
Who's yer fave person in it?
January 5th, 2011 at 12:08am