my day of romance

I finally kissed the boy I fell in love with!! I only liked him for a couple weeks, but he's amazing. Weeks were going by and all we did was flirt. Touching me and holding me as if we were together already. I wanted him so bad right when I met him and I think I have him. We kissed and it felt like I was floating in thin air, but right after it we were forced to go home. (We were on the bus going home) He gave a hug and we parted. The weekend has passed and tomorrow will be interesting because I don't know what will happen between us. I hope it goes well 'cause I was nervous when i was going to kiss him and I don't want things to be akward either. The most interesting thing about my situation is that my rents don't have a clue of what's been going on the past few weeks. Omg!! Help!! (Months ago)

I wanted him badly, then I started to like sumone else. The funny thing is that I'm falling back. In love with this kid. His name is Andrew, and he's a sophmore. I really like him, but for some reason I started to hate him, but now I like him again. He messed with my brother, but then he apologized to me for it. I tok his apology, but I kept it secret so I could like him when my brother thought i hated him. It didn't last too long though because my bro found out i was seeing him. I hope I can straighten this out w my brother somehow and keep liking Andrew again.
January 10th, 2011 at 03:43am