Happy birthday to me?

So it is finally here my 18th birthday. I couldn't be more excited but this day isn't turning out like I wanted it too. I was rudely awakened by this throbbing pain and horrible cramping in my stomach and lower/middle of my back. I couldn't move without the cramping getting worse and the throbbing getting worse. So I laid there till my sister woke up for work and had her help me out of bed so I could walk around, I nearly died. The pain was just so bad. So after awhile it finally died down and I went to go lay back down but not before I thanked everyone for wishing me a happy birthday. (It was eight in the morning when this happened, my friends and family live for birthdays so they all texted me at twelve, I was already sleeping like a normal person. lol) I talked with my brother for a little while on facebook and that made my day. I love hearing from my brother because it is one less worry on my mind that day. (He is in Afghanistan right now, and they are only allowed a certain on the Internet so that's how I could talk to him.)

I finally was able to crash out and just sleep in till my alarm went off for school, and then it just hit me again. I just felt so nauseated and completely took me off guard, it made me dizzy and I just couldn't stand straight. Let alone even begin to think of talking unless I wanted to clean up on my sickness from the carpet. Finally it went away and I was in no mood to go too school so I threw my hair up and put on my sweats and left. And of course today would be the day that it was freezing and since my windows in my car don't roll up, I had to drive in thirty something degree weather while feeling sick. I think that was my birthday day present from nature.

I get to school and get through first period just fine but then second period rolls around and oh my god, I felt like I just got hit by a truck. My body ached and every bone in me just hurt, I couldn't even walk up the stairs without tears in my eyes. I was okay during the first thirty minutes of class, but then the last thirty minutes I was in hell. I had too leave the room twice to go get sick. They made me wait till two till and when I could leave I booked it from the school. I got home and just snuggled into bed with my doggy and talked on the phone with the boyfriend.

Now I have to miss driving school on our second to last day because I'm dying. (Not really but I think I'm close to it.) So I have to wait even longer to get my paper for the license which sucks but its whatever. This day has not gone according to plan at all. I was supposed to go get my tattoo later today but my mom said no way. Ughh so I can go get it on Friday. Well I'm off to bed and talk with the boyfriend. He's worried and it's cute. <3 lol.
January 13th, 2011 at 12:34am