Boy issues and a powerful movie.

So we had a movie social today after school (basically we watch as much of a movie as we can before 6) and just happed to end up on the floor next to the guy that I really, really like. We started inching towards each other and by like halfway through I had my head on his shoulder and legs touching, under the same blanket, sharing a pillow (it was like super fluffy...SO FLUFFY I COULD DIE!). pretty much as close as we could without his arm around my shoulders (my mom works at my school and i didnt want her walking in or anything...thatd be super awkward). I have NO idea of what to do because its very obvious we like each other but my mom wont let me date (the "emotional roller coaster" is apparently worse when youre dating...). I dont want to lead him on if nothing is going to happen but I dont want to shrug him off either. If anyone has any idea please help!

I also watched Letters to God a few days ago. Im not too much of a religious person and that was obvously a big theme but it still really got to me. I dont want to make my "relationship" with God stronger or anything profound or anything, but it really kind of opened my eyes in a way. People are suffering way more than I am, as are their families. I had a terrible dream were the brother closest to my age (Ive got two older brothers) was diagnosed with cancer. The movie really showed me how helpless I know I would be if that were really true...Oh shnaps that would suck.
January 15th, 2011 at 04:10am